Monday, September 29, 2008

sept 29 evening update



The Blue Boys look like they have been cut out of a cookie cutter

Family group hug?
The smaller guys taking advantage of the bigger guys catching some Zees!

Some things are meant to be shared.  Michele and Darcy brought over a fruit bouquet for me to enjoy.  It smells so goood! I have eaten most of it before dinner.  Thanks, guys!


just before we all turn in for the night I thought I would catch you up on today's puppy progress.

Dark Blue Boy  -  860 gm
Red Girl -  874 gm
Dark Pink Boy -  940 gm
Flower Green Boy - 1000 gm
Yellow Girl -  970 gm
White Girl  -  954 gm 
Purple Boy -  972 gm
Light Blue Boy -  920 gm
Pink Girl - 1050 gm

As you can see the smaller puppies from yesterday are catching up fast.  They are all getting close to doubling their birth weights.

I got to sleep in this morning!!! Tony aired the girls before he went off to set and I got to sleep 11 hours!!!!! Oh did I need that!

Chat with you tomorrow!





No comments: