Monday, October 27, 2008

Oct 27 First Morning with TOYS!!! Wahoo!!!!!!

I made it back from Quebec City.  Wow, what a great historical place to visit.  People were great and oh the sugar pie!!! the new addiction!!!  We need to thank Bill for keeping up on things for you while I was away..... thanks Bill!!!
It was so great having a puppy mauling when I got home..... the stress of travel just melts away! A discovery ---- they have well developed TEETH!!!!! and aren't afraid to use them!!!!  

I get a little sleep in this morning, until 0600 which is 0900 in Quebec... and I am outside feeding the kids and I realize they need toys.... so off to the garage I go and shop in the toy boxes to find some items that will not be fuzzy they pick up too much wood shavings) and drop them in the kennel.  Red girl is in there like a dirty shirt and grabs the 'chicken' (seems to be puppies first choice in toys many litters running) and off she runs with it.  No video, sorry.....  i even had to run back up to the house for the camera (I will blame it on jet lag...)













what kinda trick is this?  an empty bowl?????

the 'chicken' and purple girl

these are the best hard plastic connected rings (bird toys - who woulda guessed??)

that's it for right now, I need to get ready for  work..... Are we all getting ready for the weekend??????? Kidlettes go home Sunday afternoon.  Can you believe it is that time already??????
Cheers,
k

No comments: