Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dec 15, 2012 Day 3 and the Milk is in!!!

This is the look of happy, strong puppies. Look at that stretch for maximum suction!!! Look at those tails sticking straight out! Day 3 and Ocean's milk has come in. Happy day for me. Now the real growing starts!!! 






both Pink and Yellow girl are almost carbon copies of each other. Pink is just a little smaller (for now)
Weights for today are:
Green boy - 195 grams
Blue boy - 191 grams
Pink girl - 154 grams (not as much gain as I would like to see)
Yellow girl - 168 gram (a little slide here)
Red girl - 176 grams

I took 90 minute naps through the night last night. So very tired. Can see that getting up more often will have an impact on the puppy weight gains. Yawn, ok, I'll do it. Back to 1 hour plug the puppies in through the night. Good thing Tony gets up early and can take over in the mornings while I do some catch up zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Cheers,

No comments: