Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jan 27, 2012 Stacked puppy photos

Hi All,

I must apologize. I have been working like crazy at my real job. 12 hours shifts and hemodialysis nursing plays havoc with me sitting down to a computer after work and being creative on the blog. 

The puppies are growing and playing and eating and ..... I think you get it.... 

First of all, I need to clarify that I am not a show dog person and stacking puppies is way out of my league. I can't believe how squirmy and defiant they can be when I put them on the mat and ask them to stand up straight - straighten out those front legs - stretch out the back legs - hold the tail up - stretch the  neck just a little and stay there while Tony takes a picture.... This exercise has taken me more than half an hour to accomplish. Ocean got her championship because I have friends that show dogs. 

They are all puppy chubby.

Green Boy, is affectionate and first to the puppy pen edge to say hi. He is eager to get into anything that is laying about. He especially loves to wake everyone and play.

Green Boy

Yellow Girl, is my pick. She is active, out going and trouble. Just exactly what I'm looking for. 
Did I mention defiant? "You want me to do what? No way!!!"
Pink Girl, is still the smallest but as you can see from the previous post she is not a wilting flower. She is active, playful, curious and more.

Blue Boy is Tony's pick. He is first into everything. Today we put a small baby pool filled with empty plastic bottles into the puppy pen. He drags one of the plastic bottles out and tears around the pen with it. If I was keeping a boy, this would have been my pick as well. He will be amazing at agility.


If only the camera would have flashed when his head was turned out.... 

Red Girl is a bit quieter that the others. She sits back and analyzes the situation before she jumps in. And when she does it is unlikely she will lose.
Good night all!

No comments: