Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jan 6, 2013

I have been working long hours since Jan 1 and then I came down with a nasty sore throat and laryngitis which I have been fighting since just after Christmas. It has been difficult to catch up with all the season's activities and a puppy blog. I apologize to my regular viewers that I have been a bit pre-occupied.

Karen and Ryan were over tonight and I got some great photos. Problem is between the camera and the computer they have disappeared.... I will have to call them and get them to send the few that they took on their iPhone. Sometimes I am so technologically challenged ;-( sorry folks.


I haven't done puppy weights since Dec 20th. So today I brought out the scale (all put away during the holidays) and weighed the group:

Green boy     780 grams
Blue boy       763 grams
Pink girl        580 grams
Yellow girl   640 grams
Red girl        663 grams

Remember, 454 grams = 1 pound.

No comments: