Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28, 2012

These puppies are all time consuming and yet they don't do much from day to day that a mom like myself could brag about. I could share that they are doing bigger and badder potty works but that might require censorship.... by the time I get the camera to capture a puppy playing with each other... they have collapsed and fallen asleep.... really hard to photo that.... They are walking on all four feet and wandering away from their nesting area to potty. I always like that because they learn to be clean puppies that way. They have also started to cry to get attention. Yikes, already they are conditioning me.... I don't pick them up until they are quiet and they enjoy a good cuddle.

I will make a clarification about the amount of food these little monsters consume. The morning feedings are the biggest because we sleep.... Then they get topped up throughout the day and again just before bed. Over the course of the day they will consume an additional litre of formula.

Puppies turn 3 weeks on Saturday and I hope to get them out on the grass this weekend. We'll try to video that so we can share some of the commotion that comes from a new experience....

Happy Canada Day for those of us north of the 49th and Happy Independence Day to all of you south of the border. Play safe and have fun.

chat soon,

No comments: